USER GENERATED CONTENT: SUBMISSIONS INCLUDING PRAYER REQUESTS, ANSWERED PRAYERS, COMMENTS, AND MORE
TIMES SQUARE CHURCH encourages users to interact with each other in a respectful and meaningful way on itstimetopray.org prayer requests and answered prayers wall (Prayer Walls) and within the comment threads for prayer requests and answered prayers submitted (Comments). When submitting (Submission) a prayer request or answered prayer on the Site, please keep in mind that your name and location will appear next to your Submission and are publicly visible to visitors to the page unless you opt for your request to appear anonymously.
1. Take care to respect the privacy of those you’re praying for. You agree that you, and not Times Square Church, are fully responsible for any content you submit.
2. You agree not to submit to itstimetopray.org any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material, including content you did not create.
3. Be courteous and respectful. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other users, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or “spam.” You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Prayer Walls.
5. The Prayer Walls shall be used only in a noncommercial manner. You shall not, without the express approval of TIMES SQUARE CHURCH, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
6. You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Prayer Walls (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: prayer requests, answered prayers, comments, text, video, audio and photographs) (each, a “Submission”) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by TIMES SQUARE CHURCH and you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Submissions made to the Prayer Walls may also be included in our RSS feeds, APIs and made available for republishing through other formats.
7. You grant TIMES SQUARE CHURCH a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for TIMES SQUARE CHURCH or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission submitted by you on or to the site or any other Web site owned by TIMES SQUARE CHURCH, including any Submission submitted on or to the site through a third party.
8. You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, TIMES SQUARE CHURCH reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
9. In no event will Times Square Church be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of itstimetopray.org.